News and musings from a dedicated supporter of Senator Russ Feingold in Centre County, PA. Please note that this blog is NOT in any way affiliated with Senator Feingold, his staff or the Progressive Patriots Fund. The opinions expressed are strictly my own!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

WORLD's GUTSIEST DEMOCRAT!!


Progressives, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!! Senator Feingold was TRULY MAGNIFICENT this mornign on Meet the Press! Oh, my, if you want to see the unbelievable: an elected Democrat saying EVERYTHING you wish EVERY Democrat would say about George Bush and Dick Cheney, about Iraq and censure, you MUST WATCH THIS! The link to the Meet the Press video is below. Oh, my the GUTS of that man! YOU GO, RUSS!!!!!

(This is my last post of this week - I'm off on vacation with no laptop. Have a great week, everyone!) Watch Meet the Press Here:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?f=00&t=m5&g=e10461f7-89e1-415c-aa58-80d1b6f8066e&p=angietest

1 comment:

Warren Miller said...

I agree, he was quite awesome on Meet the Press. I'd also like to say thanks for starting this blog; every voice we can get in favor of Feingold will help, I think. Have you visited the other state blogs? I see you've swung by Russ for President and signed up.