News and musings from a dedicated supporter of Senator Russ Feingold in Centre County, PA. Please note that this blog is NOT in any way affiliated with Senator Feingold, his staff or the Progressive Patriots Fund. The opinions expressed are strictly my own!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Please See "An Inconvenient Truth"!

I have just returned from the Garman Opera House in Bellefonte, PA, a locally-owned, independent theatre that is showing Al Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth". As I bought my popcorn, I watched the shocked, sobered faces of those filing out of the earlier showing, and I could see that it was going to be an impressive and unnerving film. It did not disappoint. Please see this movie. If you don't know already, please learn about the speed at which we are rocketing toward global disaster. Unprecedented catastrophies will occur in the next 50 years if we don't hit the streets and raise hell and elect leaders who are not owned by Big Oil. To learn more or find a theatre that is currently showing the film, click here.

No comments: